diy_efi Honda EGO Meter

Gar Willis garfield at cyberlynk.com
Fri Jun 11 07:50:54 GMT 1999

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999 23:12:23 -0400 (EDT), Frank F Parker
<fparker at umich.edu> wrote:

>This is correct. Box is still in use todayand remains sealed. Only outside
>voltage and current tests were made to decode the processing used.
>
>frank

Thank you, Sir. I didn't wanna drag you into this, but I DO appreciate
the confirmation.

BTW, Frank's remained quite unpartisaned in all this, so don't take this
acknowledgement as being some kinda "pro-Gar" statement. Frank's his own
man, and that's why his help in the initial NTK tests was, and remains,
quite valuable. What he supplied was essentially a confirmation that the
NTK box does indeed implement the curve that was disclosed in the
original NTK papers (and also recently posted to the FTP site). That,
and some very insightful hints on what the box does during power-up. But
that's a secret! Hee. (Sorry, couldn't help meself :).

Gar