Promedit

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Jun 12 00:20:50 GMT 1999

Ah yes, promedit, I find myself using it a great deal...

C. Brooks wrote:

> I've been playing with Promedit for the last half hour or so, and I have a
> couple questions.
>
> What is the significance of the different colors in the data?
> How do you terminate the program?

>From using it, it appears that severals factors affect the colors
of the displayed data.

	1) whether that data area is included in the .ecu file tables

	2) whether that value is 255d

	3) whether you have crossed a 0x1000 boundry

	4) maybe (probably) others

Use the '?' for a help screen, the 'q' key to quit.

> How do you get the .ECU files? Are they converted from the S19 file you get
> when you spit out the data from the PROM?

Have to create them, download them, or be given them.

> Charles Brooks

BobR.