low cost embedded PC's

C. Brooks cbrooks1 at tqci.net
Sat Jun 12 16:56:03 GMT 1999

That's along the lines I was thinking. I've been playing with DAQ systems a
bit and it seemed to me that a PC based architecture, some basic signal
conditioning for the inputs, and a couple digital output lines. 1 output to
fire the injectors (Batch fire), and 4 outputs to fire the spark plugs (2 at
a time, like some OEM systems). Does that sound reasonable for a SIMPLE
system?

Oh yeah, the code :(

Charles Brooks