Ford EEC-V

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 12 16:53:08 GMT 1999

Hi All,
pulled my EEC-V out of my 97 Explorer and have scanned in a shot of the PCB...
I'm still writing up an annotation of the parts, so it will be a bit before
it's posted, but it's a lot simpler looking than the GM's I'm used to
playing with...  Has 2 "large" chips, both with Motorola Logos (I always
thought the EEC series was Intel based...).
One is a 120 pin QFP, and it's labeled :
EPIC  AM01BC
N7500230FSCGMD
185  MBB409U01
YQCU9641

The other is a 68 pin PLCC labeled:
SC370674FN
N700009BFSCHFA
MBA500U01
NJQQB9640

The 68 pin unit *may* be an HC11F1 based chip... not too sure.  I've
requested info from Motorola on the part, but they may just tell me it's a
proprietary 3rd party chip.

There is one Intel chip in the box... it's a 32 pin PLCC (not square... 7
pins on each of 2 sides, 9 on the other 2...) and it's labeled:
N70005FWCHCA
IBA491U01
U6390282  7B0
FoMoCo
Intel  91 95

Anyone have any info???
Thanks,
DAve

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
   Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!