Buick V-6, was Prowler V6

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon Jun 14 15:30:31 GMT 1999

I met Lawrence several times out at the strip as well as out on the
street at the car get togethers, he had his turbo car with his company's
logo plastered all over it...

Then to top it all off, one evening, good ol Gene Deputy of, you guessed
it, Texas Turbo, pulled up in his older single turbo Stang...(they were
only in the 9 second range back then)...

They both ran off to do a comparison 'street dyno test' 'tween their two
street bruisers....

Noone knows who won that battle....

Conley's machines seem to hold together a bit longer than the good ol
Texas Turbo setups...

I luv em both!!  They both have awesome companies, and both of em try n
help their clients to the best of their ability, pending their credit
apps and all, of course...

Conley seems to speak more freely about how to tweak your own cars, as
well as about how he tweaks his!

Whereas Texas Turbo owner Gene, tends to be VERY quiet and
reluctant/hesitant to answer ANY technical questions about his car OR
how to supe my/our cars...

Just thought ya'll'd enjoy a tidbit of the happenings of a MAJOR F.I.
Turbo player who's now in the 7's! with a car that could most likely be
driven across the US at a decent MPG as well!

LATER!

Todd....

---------