Dual fuel PFI rails....

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Tue Jun 15 00:10:32 GMT 1999

-> How about sfi w/ small injectors for idle/cruse and add big throttle
-> body injection for boost/WOT???  brain food  TWS

 I'd like to do that too.  Unfortunately it's hard to find injectors
much smaller than 14#.  For an average V8 those would be sufficient for
most street driving.

 If I could get some injectors in the 3# to 5# range, the pulsewidth
would be wide enough at cruise for me to take advantage of what limited
atomization is available from Bendix injectors.