To Gar

Gar Willis garfield at cyberlynk.com
Tue Jun 15 00:10:49 GMT 1999

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:41:58 -0700, garfield at cyberlynk.com (Gar Willis)
wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:49:00 -0500, "Thomas W. Sharpe" <SHARPTW at CAT.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I think the tiger has real possibilities also.
>>Basic Tiger  --  http://www.wilke-technology.com/
>>
>>Sorry for the bandwidth but I didn't have Gar's address at work.
>
>Ehhh, huh? I believe my good man, that you have confused me with someone
>else interested in HC11s and such?
>
>Otherwise, I'm at a loss as to why/what these are being presented to me
>for. I DO find them kinda interesting, but not peculiarly so to the
>point of them being sent to me privately or alone.
>
>Whadideye miss here?

OH BOY, am I dense, eh? It suddenly dawned on me. Mebe Tom's wanting to
pass along these things because they might provide a development
environment for guys that wanna build their own instrumentation around
an EGOR or ION module?

Have I gotten it yet, Tom? If not, hit me again with the instructional
2X4 please.

Garputz

P.S. If that's the case, all's I can tellya at this point is that the
plans AirSIG's gonna provide WILL be PIC-based, and be simple enough to
NOT include any fancy display panelsNsuch. But don't let that stop ya.
The whole purpose of the "plans" is to provide a "basic reference
design" for guys that aren't up to speed enough yet to pull the whole
thing off themselves, OR those not ready to adopt something even more
powerful, and go their merry way.