Dual fuel PFI rails....

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Tue Jun 15 19:08:47 GMT 1999

You will probably have to farm it out to a shop that specializes in rifle
drilling.  Drills tend to walk around a bit.  When you are don, you will
still end up mixing fuels.  I think it would be a lot easier to do your fuel
switching at the inlet and outlet to the rail.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>

> Question comes down to: can two parallel holes of 5/16" dia. be drilled in
a 1" x 3/4" block, 9" long?  Guess I just need to try it; Al stock available
locally, I have 9" metal lathe, just need a *long* 5/16" drill.  Guess the
question *really* is, can *I* do it; probably very do-able by a pro!