Buick V-6, was Prowler V6

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Jun 15 21:21:35 GMT 1999

> How much do the chassis dyno dudes charge for a few pulls on their
> system?

Depending where ya go, I've seen prices from $50/hr including setup
time, to $125/hr with setup time included free.  Setup time for a car is
merely "clamping" it so that the rear wheels rest on the rollers, and
for an engine, is attaching the bellhousing to the stand, and the crank
flange to the dyno thingy.

> How much do your buddies charge ya? ANYTHING?

Nada.

> have, would really like the name of the company you entrusted with
> rebuilding your turbo's!!

I got them off the web somewhere.  Also, www.gnttype.org website prolly
has a few turbo rebuilding places on their vendor section.