Prowler V6

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Wed Jun 16 13:56:33 GMT 1999

>> I am planning to adapt one swiped from the front of a DT-466 to the nose of
>> the crank on my 621 cube multi-turbo motor.
>
>And why have you not posted the parts list, assembly pictures, and
>dyno results of this massive, 621 cid engine?

Well--there ARE no results, yet, just a pile of parts. Projected torque is
925 ft. lbs. from 1500 thru 4000 rpm. Allison promises a lap full of
converter blades if one exceeds 4000.

>I bet I could fit one in my Dodge D200 if you need a test bed <grin>

It would take a pretty big hood bubble, Fred--it measures about 41" from
bottom of pan to top of air cleaner and air compressor. (and a fuzz more
than that from fan to flywheel) Plus--you'd prolly have to whistle up some
stouter front springs and tires--it goes about 1250 pounds, dressed. The
bare block is a bit over 400 lbs.

Regards, Greg