Todd's sure fire blower sale - Fred, will you be using the same injection system off of your BIG engine(s)?

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed Jun 16 22:15:53 GMT 1999

           Re: Todd's sure fire blower sale
      Date:
           Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:51:52 -0700
      From:
           "Todd....!!" <atc347 at c-com.net>
        To:
           Frederic Breitwieser <frederic at xephic.dynip.com>

Cool Deal Fred!,

Will do...

The Blower itself, right off the diesel truck or wherever they come
from(Will find out exactly where these come from) are $100.

Rebuild kits are $75.

All the associated hardware to make the blower usable on a car engine is
$1,000 even, and is sold from somewhere in Cali, I believe!... So NO
TAX!

The $1,000 buys:
1.- The carb plate that bolts onto the 'top' of the blower(In your
'case' the SIDE of the blower, but you may not need a carb plate since
you won't be runnin carbs, RIGHT?
2.- The intake manifold to bolt the blower to the engine, you may not
need this either since you doin a funky setup... right?
3.- Pulleys(1 for crank, 1 for blower.
4.- Front plate for pulley setup on blower.

Will get a break down of these parts as well...

The $1,000 is for the whole shabang...

Sounds like you may only need the front plat efor the pulleys and maybe
the pulleys?  That should cover ya!!

Will get ya the name tonight or tommor!

I can see it now....

Todd's Blower Service - You name it we'll blow it....

That sounds a bit faggish, must work on the motto...

Buddy that told me about the blowers, who has the Sublime 70 Bee, said
he's gonna finish buildin his 69 440, make it 8.5:1, use the eagle rods,
and stuff the blown 440 (.020 over) in his 74 Charger/Satelite mobile,
maybe either chop the top a few inches or just hack it off and roll the
metal and make er a convert, THAT would be cool!

HE already has one of the rebuildable 6-71's will check it out and let
ya know how it looks...

Fred, would you be plannin on gettin a good ol belly button 6-71 or go
all out and run the 8-71?

Not sure of the 8-71's are the even $100 as the 6-71's are, buddy said
the 8-71's are REALLY HUGE!! About as big as a s.b. chev!

Lemme know, would like to know your plans!!

LATER!

Todd....!!
http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/toddlnk.htm