Locating maps in an ECU

Carsten Meyer cm at ct.heise.de
Thu Jun 17 12:55:59 GMT 1999

>So, Shannon where to we get this software?
>
>Bob Knowlden

Seriously: Convert the .bin to a .wav file and read it into a ...
windows-based shareware sound editor! Looks nice, shows all the sawtooth
tables and their adresses ("samples"). And does nearly the same job as the
mentionend AZS&M carPROM software. You might even "edit" the tables if you
know where you are. But don't forget the checksum.
Yours sincerely,

Carsten R. Meyer, c't editorial staff

Carsten R. Meyer, editorial staff        Tel: +49 (0)511 53 52-300
c't magazin fuer computertechnik         Fax: +49 (0)511 53 52-417
Verlag Heinz Heise GmbH & Co KG              EMail: cm at ct.heise.de
Helstorfer Str. 7                private EMail: stinbovist at gmx.net
D-30625 Hannover
Germany                       http://www.heise.de/ct/Redaktion/cm/