Todd's sure fire blower sale - Fred, will you be using thesame

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Sat Jun 19 23:26:32 GMT 1999

> I missed the start of this.... so bear with me......

No problem.  Basically, Todd somehow found a load of 6-71 blowers for
$100 plus a $75 rebuild kit.  Cheap I like.  However, we weren't sure
how to make them work on our vehicles, and we started discussing it.
So, now you are up to date.  I consolodated about messages into two
sentences <grin>.

> build enough pressure to be useful with gas.  If these are a diff. setup

I heard something like this, but thats easy enough to find out before
investing.

And you said $50 CDN?  That's about what, 40 bucks US?  Plus shipping?
kewl.