Todd's sure fire blower sale - Fred,

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 13:35:28 GMT 1999

Hi Todd,
Leaving out the issue of "HP req to run the blower",
 If you pump 15 lbs of boost (at 400+ deg F) into a 440, she
she prolly won't live long at all, on pump gas.  Check with BDS
or other old timers for some helpful temp/flow boost curve data.
The old GMC design makes lots of heat.  I've been digging for
some old docs on the above for a "prepped" 671, and can't find
 it anywhere.  BETTER YET, Carl Summers,
(AKA the Whipplecharger man) are you out there?
He is likely to have data from output temps for different blowers.
Mike V