Holley Projection 4di help

Bill the arcstarter arcstarter at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 02:46:12 GMT 1999

<sapete at ecentral.com> wrote:

>I am looking for a way to capture the output from my Holley Projection 4di.
>I would like to capture the rpm, throttle position, MAP, O2 sensor
>readings, etc...   Does anyone know where I can find some better software
>or how to capture these readings?
>Thanks,
>Scott Peterson
>Running a 900 cfm 4Di on a mild 406 chevy

Yea, I just started running a 4di - and the fellow I bought it from provided
me with a program called HONDO - which grabs all the realtime data and lets
you review it offline to your heart's content.

I bet nobody would care if I sent you a copy, eh?

I'd be amused if us projection users got to know each other to swap tuning
tips, etc...  Anyone else running any of the ProJections, be it analog or
digital?

-Bill
Running a 900cfm 4di on a whipped 350 chevy