Holley Projection 4di help

ARoss10661 at aol.com ARoss10661 at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 03:03:01 GMT 1999

In a message dated 6/21/99 9:48:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
arcstarter at hotmail.com writes:

<< Yea, I just started running a 4di - and the fellow I bought it from
provided
 me with a program called HONDO - which grabs all the realtime data and lets
 you review it offline to your heart's content.

 I bet nobody would care if I sent you a copy, eh?

 I'd be amused if us projection users got to know each other to swap tuning
 tips, etc...  Anyone else running any of the ProJections, be it analog or
 digital? >>

Id like to hear from more of u 4di guys Ive considered buying the system

Al