SV: Need help with Bosch part no.

Gustaf Ulander gustaf.ulander at bercoproduktion.se
Tue Jun 22 08:49:05 GMT 1999

Hi Alex

----- Ursprungligt meddelande -----
Från: <xxalexx at ix.netcom.com>

> I have access to a box full of Euro regulators at a US envirnomental
> affairs site.  The Euro regs have atmospheric(boost) and vacuum ports
> The main diff. it seems in regualtors is spring and heater
> ratings for cold start.  You can adjust cold and hot pressures with
> a BFH or similiar hammer.
> alex

Hmm...maybe I wasn't clear enough. It is not the usual K-jetronic warm-up
(or control pressure) regulator I am worried about, but rather an
"EFI-style" pressure regulator coupled in parallell to the warm-up ditto.

The regulator in question looks just like the ones used on the end of a L,
LE -jetronic/Motronic EFI.

Regards

Gustaf (btw, the car in question (1974 Capri Turbo) is finally up and
running OK)