GMC thingee - De-activation clutch - Enter MAD MAX setup....

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Jun 22 14:22:43 GMT 1999

Hello Gary, makes sense to me....

In ONE of the Mad Max movies, he had his car setup to run on some sorta
econo engine(Lack of gas in the future and all, was a MUST) then,
whenever a bad guy came cruisin for a bruisin, he'd flick one switch and
the BIG motor woudl crank up, then, I believe he'd flip another switch
once he caught up to the bad guy, this second switch activated his
blower clutch, and whalaa, he'd catch the bad guy and run em over or
somethin....

They actually showed the vlower engage from a front view camera...

It was SO COOL!  If ya haven't seen it, I suggest ya check it out, I
believe it was one of the first 2 Mad Max's movies where this feature
was shown....

Later....

Todd....