lower-noise accelerometer part (was: g meter)

Bill Shaw bshaw at connix.com
Tue Jun 22 13:30:59 GMT 1999

I'm using a ADXL150 and the 16 bit a/d in a PIC 14000 to get about 14 bits
of usable resolution on one of my projects. The accelerometer and A/D are
working extremely well,  very low noise.

Bill Shaw
'78 FI Spider
(Will soon be) Fuel injected and stepping out over the line
http://www.connix.com/~bshaw/fiatefi.html