alternative engines, now Hemi

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Jun 22 14:22:57 GMT 1999

Cool deal Gary,

Plus ya got like up to 30+ mpg, ey?

I did, on the hiway anyways...

My Eclipse NEEDS all the lil rocker arm adjuster thingymajigs that noone
knows the name of, and therefore can't sell me!

A mechanic told me they cost $20 a piece, but no way to verify til I get
that part name or number!

Then the mechanic said they'd charge $500 total includin the elusive
part to replace all 16 of em, which would take me about a week to do,
cuz I'd have to pull the timin belt off and a bunch of other stuff, been
there, done that, even ran outa money for parts in the middle of the
timin belt replacement last time, ran out amoney durin the clutch
replacement time before that!

Parts are REALLY expensive for that Eclipse, still have it, sittin in
the backyard now, looks fairly decent back there, with the Bee in the
driveway....

Later....

Todd....!!