Turbo'd s.b. chev...in a 69 Camaro? maybe?

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Jun 22 14:50:07 GMT 1999

Good point Gary,

The way I'm thinkin about this issue is that the turbo is wasting most
of it's boost while the engine's at WOT at lower rpms, then as the
engine rpm's come up to speed, the wastegate is just wasting less and
less boost, thus the lag you mention is nonexistant and is, in reality,
just wasted boost thru an open wastegate, ya think?

Later....

Todd....

--------