Holley Projection 4di help

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Jun 22 14:50:16 GMT 1999

OK, I'll bite,

How much does the total Projection 4 barrel version cost anyways, isnt'
it like $1,000 and it doesn't sue ANY oem parts that you can replace if
any of em break?

I was lookin at only port injection, but if the projection is
inexpensive nuff and is tunable nuff for 1,000+ hp on a boosted engine,
then maybe it's the ticket...

Lemme know?

Later,

Todd....