Todd's sure fire blower sale - Fred,

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Jun 22 15:07:35 GMT 1999

Cool David,

Have seen the turbos in the diesels, have even measured them for use on
my 440, the exhaust outlet on the turbo measured 4 inches!  The cubes
may be a bit on the high side as far as the turbo being oversized...
Not sure of the cubes of the engine I was checkin the turbo on....

I have NO probem with turbo's, but If I can get about the same power out
of a less expensive means, then I may just try it...

I DO really like the controlability of the boost on a turbo system....

AND the fact that a turbo system can generate FULL boost right off the
line with a simple power brake....

Thanks for the info, very interesting!

Later!

Todd....