GS Nationals

DC Smith dcsmith at bytes.net
Wed Jun 23 04:05:29 GMT 1999

Just a little FYI..

 The GS Club of America is having it's "Nationals" in Columbus Ohio this
week. It runs June 21-26 At National trails raceway. A full WEEK of drag
racing SFI'd turbo cars, and a lot of old GS Buicks.
 I realize this is not a lot of EFI content, but anyone serious about
cars and going fast should try and make it a point to try and attend. I
feel friday will be the best day to see the inner workings of these
beasts, since that's the day of the car show. Everyone will be sitting
with their hoods up.
 If anyone makes it there, be sure to say hi.. I'll be in the black
Regal.  just kidding.. there'll prolly be ~2,000 black Regals there. :^)

 Look for Missouri tag ZR WHAT, the number on my window will be 1459.

Hope to see ya there!

Dan Smith      84 Regal   12.13 at 112     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:dcsmith at bytes.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral