EFI'd Hilborn

Eric Aos EOA at spartek.com
Thu Jun 24 14:22:02 GMT 1999

Kinsler sells that kind of setup in their catalogue, so it must work
well. They have some nice little threaded adapters for the fuel
injectors as well, I have a couple that I'm using. They are threaded
(3/4 straight thread I think) on the outside, and have the machined
inside for the injector. Might be a lot cleaner than welding bungs on
the manifold. Besides you can get adapters for going back to mechanical
if you ever wanted to sell the manifold. They also have a little
manifold for the IAC and I believe MAP sensor that ties all 8 stacks
together. The only thing left would be the TPS...