730 in a buick...

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Mon Mar 1 20:49:02 GMT 1999

David A. Cooley wrote:
> Looking to find any info on a 730 ECM in a 1987 Buick Somerset Regal, 2.5L
> 4cyl...

That's a strange combination.  The Somerset Regal is just a Grand Am (N
body), right?  If so, it should probably have a '748 with the 2.5.  The
'730 would imply a 2.8, or perhaps a 2.0.

> Any one have table locations etc?  My brother just bought one and wants me
> to help him pump it up a bit.

We need more information - a P4 ECM can have many different table
arrangements.  What is the 8th byte of the EPROM?