GM IAC

Padgett 0sirius padgett at gdi.net
Tue Mar 2 00:02:02 GMT 1999

>Anyhow, my question is that the manuals I have (Haynes and the bigger
>Chilton's model specific guide) mention an O-ring for the IAC.  I didn't
>find any O-ring or gasket of any sort.  It was just plastic on aluminum.

Well is an air seal that does not get particularly hot so almost anything
will work. Once used a gasket made from a paper bag for a seal & it worked
fine. Will need to reset after installation.
      	A. Padgett Peterson, P.E. Cybernetic Psychophysicist
 Anti-Virus, Cryptographics, & Antique Radio Researcher
http://www.freivald.org/~padgett/index.html
 mailto:padgett at gdi.net     PGP 5.5 Key on request