730 in a buick...

Teller.John at orbital.com Teller.John at orbital.com
Tue Mar 2 14:51:53 GMT 1999

Yes, the Somerset is in fact a 2-door N body (aka Grand Am or Calais).  It
was only made for a few years -- 85 to 87 I think.  When Buick quit making
the X body Skylark, it started making a 4-door version of the Somerset
which it rebadged as Skylark.  My 85 Somerset has the 1226864 ECM with the
2.5L 4-cyl - currently undergoing a serious rebuild!

Ludis Langens <ludis at cruzers.com> on 03/01/99 03:49:38 PM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu