Newbie ALDL question

Carsonwv at aol.com Carsonwv at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 04:31:24 GMT 1999

Yeah, I am still interested in the project, I must have mistated myself with
the diodes.  I did use 4 2n4400 transistors.  I have gotten some stuff out,
but it only seems to work if I plug the wire to the serial in while the
ignition is on.  I'd be interested in trying your Qbasic program if you get a
chance.  I am tentatively going to try and write something in Visual Basic but
am having problems with my new motherboard.  I believe my board is wired ok I
made 2 and they both sdo the same thing... (for all I know I made both
incorrectly)

Thanks
Bill