ALDL project

Ward Spoonemore spoonie at deltanet.com
Wed Mar 3 05:18:39 GMT 1999

Yes mode 4 did sound interesting, but the problem, is that only P4 ECM have
this feature and virtualy erery one onf them require disfferent
interogation/response words. And the problem is the the changed taht you
woulds make don't blend in to the calibration very well.

For example you can alter the spark output at any given point, but this is a
global change, like tunring the distributer,
how do you translate this to a spark table. Very trickey, as a result after
if figured it out I never used it.

I have how ever used mode 2 and 3, my 1st download from a flash mem PCM was
done with mode 2, 64 bytes at a time.
Mode 3 letst you havwe na abreviated diagnostc of your own design that can
run up to a frame /