Am I in the right place?

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Wed Mar 3 17:52:48 GMT 1999

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, Heinz Wittenbecher wrote:

> Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 08:49:35 -0800
> From: Heinz Wittenbecher <heinz at bytedesigns.com>
> To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: Am I in the right place?
>
> Apologies if I'm not.

welcome, sound like you do belong

> If I'm in the wrong place, my apologies in advance and if so I'll scoot outa
> here. If I am in the right place  I'd like to ask whether any information is
> available for the proper mixture setting using EGT's. I did search the
> archives but was not able to draw any conclusion. In my airplane days we
> used to go peak and then enrichen 50-75 degrees.

cool a lean roll using egt's I'd be curious  about this too, might be a
way to double check optimal a/f ratio. Do you remember what a/f ratio
this produced?

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8