Vehicle stats database

Jason_Leone at amat.com Jason_Leone at amat.com
Wed Mar 3 23:29:54 GMT 1999

<<Jason-
Please tell me what the "Car Test" program is, and where I can get the table.
TIA
-Mark>>

Mark,

I did a quick search on the web to find it, and you can download it from here:

http://www.miata.net/bin/cartst.exe

I have nothing to do w/ the above site or organization...so scan it for viruses
before you install it.
Car Test is an MSDOS based program, but runs in the Win95 DOS shell though. It
takes a bit to figure out the correct "F"
keys to use, but once you get the hang of it...it's easy. Spend an hour on it,
and you'll have a blast (well, if you enjoy a few beers at the same time, he
he).
It's pretty funny doing drag races or track laps (w/ a pace car).

Jason
'93 SLC