ALDL, again

Padgett 0sirius padgett at gdi.net
Thu Mar 4 00:30:24 GMT 1999

>  A slightly better
>version is also available on the web - a listee typed in a GM document
>describing lots of old C3 ALDL formats.  The URL is/was:
>  http://www.isthq.com/~dan/aldl.htm

Thank you, I have that but it does not give a reference to the *order* of
the data stream which will take several frames to discover (and my day job
keeps me pretty busy designing PKI and my wife's '90 Bonneville lost a cam
bearing and...). For instance the integrator counts is 128 which is a 080h.
Problem is there are two bytes in the data stream with that value. Not
rocket science, just needs to be done.
      	A. Padgett Peterson, P.E. Cybernetic Psychophysicist
 Anti-Virus, Cryptographics, & Antique Radio Researcher
http://www.freivald.org/~padgett/index.html
 mailto:padgett at gdi.net     PGP 5.5 Key on request