aluminum intake cosmetics

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Thu Mar 4 20:33:27 GMT 1999

James,
	Not luck - Perseverence. I've been collecting for 30 years
- I'm in my 50's, and I pounded every last nail in the
thing. I carried every shingle up the ladder and nailed it
in place. Never give up. Even an old Fart like me can do it.
I even put in 11 foot ceilings. After I finish the garage I
will save for a lift. I responded to the original post
because it was going my way. I always buy the tool rather
than paying for labor. In the long run it pays. I may have
skinned a few knuckles, and had a few sprains, but the tools
go in my collection and I'll have them forever.

		Ken