aluminum intake cosmetics

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Thu Mar 4 20:59:09 GMT 1999

> thing. I carried every shingle up the ladder and nailed it
> in place. Never give up. Even an old Fart like me can do it.
> I even put in 11 foot ceilings. After I finish the garage I
> will save for a lift. I responded to the original post

That's way kewl Ken, nice job!

As far as a lift goes, a friend of mine (well, aquantence
really) created a bridge crane by building his 3 car garage
with two I-Beams across the top of the cinder blocks on the
back and the front, and created an I-Beam pair of cross
pieces with large steel wheels.  This piece slides left and
right across the garage, and has a piece in the center that
moves across those movable I-Beams, so the crane can be
positioned where he wants.  He has a manual chain lift which
is pretty neat too.. he said the crane took many, many
weekends to build, and cost him about 2500 for all the
materials.

When I buy a house, I will be copying his design, it came
out really slick.

> skinned a few knuckles, and had a few sprains, but the tools
> go in my collection and I'll have them forever.

This is very true.  Unfortunately for me, I have a one car
garage, and having a place to PUT the tools is a big
problem!  I need to move, like, tomorrow.

--
Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

http://www.xephic.dynip.com
1993 Superchaged Lincoln Continental
1989 500cid Turbocharged HWMMV
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab (soon to be twin turbo 440)
2000 Buick GTP (twin turbo V6)