Holley 4D1

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 21:28:19 GMT 1999

The fuel, spark, and knock are completely programmable.  The fuel map
has 64 x 64 resolution.  Up to 41.8 degrees of ignition advance (can't
remember the resolution, but at least 10 x 10).  You can download the
software at my website (www.genevaonline.com/~efi/files/eev21. exe or
zip).  There is a map for acceleration and such, cold-start
compensation, and other little things (oxy trig, idle, etc).  Used I
would say around $600-800.  The injectors do fire in a circle.  There
are in fact 4 drivers in the ECM.

andy

---Clive Apps   Techno-Logicals   416 510 0020