How do AICs work?

soren soren at rio.com
Fri Mar 5 16:19:06 GMT 1999

>While it's common practice not to exceed 85%, if your oem calibration does,
>what makes you believe that for that application 100% is wrong?.

    Oh yeah I forgot to mention that apparently the injectors on my turbo
Impulse run at 98% duty cycle under boost in stock trim (Hitachi fuel
injection, 8 psi boost).  That figure is from some literature from Isuzu;
tested levels appear as 100% on my crappy multimeter duty cycle setting.
I've never had an injector lock up on me.

Soren Rounds