EEC Report

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Mar 5 16:23:34 GMT 1999

> Finally, if anyone is interested in the technical side of the EEC,
> consider joining the EEC list  .....  and there is information posted
> at various www and ftp sites.  Write me for info.

Hey Tom,

Thanks for posting the links and the write up... just
bookmarked all of them.  I recently aquired on the cheap a
nearly complete EFI system out of an 1988 Grand Marquis that
I was able to start and run at various RPMs before the
battery died that I have brought into the car (junk car
didn't have an alternator).  Anyway, the ecm says:

E8SF-AE1A
8KD

I have the injector harness, the sensor harness minus the O2
sensor portion, someone had already disconnected them
unfortunately, but I do have the MAF (I think its a MAF) the
throttle body/valve, and the IAC and all the connectors.
I've had this for a few weeks now and debating for my Mopar
431 stoker that's coming down the pike very soon applying
this ECM to the hardware.  Originally, I was going GM TPI,
as I have a complete setup for this as well (1993 Camaro).
For some reason, the Ford stuff was much easier to
get/obtain and much cheaper.

Anyway, I'm just updating ya :)

Do you have the links for the EEC-IV project website(s) as
well as the mailing list?  I was subscribed for a while, but
apparently no longer and am missing the links.

Would be appreciated!

--
Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

http://www.xephic.dynip.com
1993 Superchaged Lincoln Continental
1989 500cid Turbocharged HWMMV
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab (soon to be twin turbo 440)
2000 Buick GTP (twin turbo V6)