Handheld O-Scope

Padgett 0sirius padgett at gdi.net
Sat Mar 6 00:05:20 GMT 1999

Have to agree, when accurate measurements are essential, go with quality
and the standards are Tek and HP. I have several Teks, all bought from
surplus. 900 series is nice to carry around but a 7603 onna cart won't lie.
I play with tube radios but tools are all solid state.

At 10:00 AM 3/5/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Any scope is better than no scope, but the rule of thumb
>is that the scope BW oughta be 5X the signal of interest.

      	A. Padgett Peterson, P.E. Cybernetic Psychophysicist
 Anti-Virus, Cryptographics, & Antique Radio Researcher
http://www.freivald.org/~padgett/index.html
 mailto:padgett at gdi.net     PGP 5.5 Key on request