4L80E / ALDL

Ward Spoonemore spoonie at deltanet.com
Fri Mar 5 22:17:36 GMT 1999

I thnk your project has merit, I also think the PIC chip is a winner for
this kind of application.
How bout dumping the data to a flash chip for use later, the real time
display is of limited use and you can eliminat all the junk in the the
truck.

I can probably help with the decoding, Ill check back.

Ward