[Fwd: anyone out there]

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Mar 9 19:47:10 GMT 1999

here is his E-mail:
EFISYSTEMS at aol.com

The mailing list server is at Ohio State.

Beyond a doubt, he knows his stuff.  His name is Carl Summers, and
I've talked to him briefly via email, but nothing real technical.  If
ya contact him, let him know you read the message off the GM_ECM
mailing list.  If you want to wade through some technical stuff, I'll
give you the address for the mailing lists there.  It's not for the
faint of heart.
Shannen