ProJection mods, was Re: New to list, have a question.

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 21:39:52 GMT 1999

The website is www.genevaonline.com/~efi

I haven't updated it in a long time, but all file should still be
there in www.genevaonline.com/~efi/files

I have also adapted a GM 1227730 to a holley 4bbl TBI.  It worked well
under most conditions, but i had little time to tinker with the
calibration, so I sold it.  I just bought another 4Di to install on a
new built big-block.

I have zero experience with the analog projections.

I used to have a 4Di on my truck, then the IAC wires shorted to the
intake manifold, then the IAC driver chip burned out on the ECM,
taking with it traces that run the injector drivers.

Andy
efi at genevaonline.com
realsquash at yahoo.com

---esc <esc at firstnethou.com> wrote:

> At 07:45 AM 3/8/99 -0600, you wrote:
> >
> snip
> > 1 . my setup, without the EGO feedback, goes very lean at the
slightest
> >increase of the throttle from cruise. Best I can figure is the slight
> >opening of the throttle plate adds enough extra air to make it lean
> >but the tps voltage increase isn't adequate to be sensed as an
increase
> >in fuel ????
>
> I saw this problem on a friends Bronco with the 2 Barrel ProJection.
 But
> it was never a problem for me until I installed the closed loop kit.
> recently leaned out the adjustments and this problem has almost
disapeared.
>  Since the closed loop kit is no longer making the mixture a LOT
leaner it
> does not interfere with the throttle responce as much.
>

> > 3 . are you aware that I have made a parts list for the 502 (or is
> >a 520 ??) and a PCB drawing for it ??  Someone has a web site for
> >the Holley ProJection (lemme look .....  yeah, check with
> >Andy <mpc at genevaonline.com>.  He had the stuff I did on that site.
Dunno

<nacelp at bright.net>,