Bosch Motronic...Garret is THE man.

Jason srgnt03 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 10 07:15:11 GMT 1999

<<Trying to understand the Motronic of my 944 turbo Porsche,
I would like to know if there is somebody else on the same
path ? Are there any (public) information available ?>>

Like I mentioned earlier, Garrett Lim is the man. His chips and tuning
skills are tops. If you haven't heard of him yet...you will.

His Motronic skills are magic. The dyno charts can't tell the whole
story. His part-throttle maps are incredible. Filled with torque. His
cam chips are second to NONE. Look at the 944 dyno stuff on his sight.

http://www.giacusa.com/welcome.html

Enjoy.

Jason
'93 SLC