Dangerous injection ideas...

Vinnie Moscaritolo vinnie at vmeng.com
Wed Mar 10 23:56:56 GMT 1999

At 12:27 AM -0500 3/10/99, "Bill the arcstarter" wrote:

>  I've seen comments about the Holley TBI heads.  You can buy this unit
> as a replacement part for about $289 or so.  There is also a similar
> unit w/o an AIV motor (air stepper).  Anyone know if I can get the
> proper wiring connectors to fit one of these TBIs?

If you mean the injector connectors,  they are not WeatherPack.
Typical Holley, they used non-standard parts. I am curious myself where to
get them since I am building a custom harness.

The TPS is however  a three pin WeatherPack and you can get them from Summit
(as a Painless wiring part). Incidentally, WeatherPack's are made by
(Delphi Automotive) Packard Electrics special product division
there is info on the parts at
http://www.delco.com/pdf/packardpdfs/weatherpkds.pdf

good luck

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
PGP: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042