Off Panhard bar

Clarence L.Snyder clare.snyder.on.ca at ibm.net
Sun Mar 14 02:45:12 GMT 1999

Re: the Rover DeDion.
It's been a while since I was under my brother's 2000TC, so I cannot
remember how it was set up, but I can tell you I have never driven
anything, before or since, that cornered and handled like that car! It
was BEAUITIFUL- it would carve through corners at 110MPH (wide open)
that other cars fought with at 80. You could cruise all day in it
without getting tired.
Fixing the brakes was another story, and it was impossible to remove
either engine or tranny separately - when he knocked the bendix off the
starter it was a 2 day job to retrieve it and replace it - generally a
most miserable thing to work on.