JECS (Nissan 88 300ZX Turbo..) question..(novice with a RomMax EEPROM Programmer <grin>)

R Mehta rmehta01 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 07:40:37 GMT 1999

Well from the web I've found some info on the Jecs/Bosch system in my
project Z.. This is the situation..

1988 Nissan 300ZX turbo

installing 400 cc injectors .. Stock ones are 260 cc
Ecu box is already socketed.. and factory prom copied to my pc..
(installed *bigger* turbo, intercooler etc etc need to fix up timing,
fuel etc etc)

1) Where to get a disassembler to make any sense of the bin file.. ?

2) CPU Info.. I see inside:

Hitachi HD6802WC
Hitachi HD46510CP
Some other thing MB672175 8735 E06??

3) Any info to cure my newbieness..!

I know Jim Wolf Tech makes a new EEPROM for the car but I really  want
to tune/nuke<grin> the thing myself..(project car)

thanks all!! BombS Away!!