Electric water pumps (was) alt charging cont sw

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Sun Mar 14 21:54:00 GMT 1999

Good points on cooling, Greg.  There is no need for an electric power
steering pump, TRW has already designed electric power steering two ways.
One with a motor on the steering shaft and another with a motor and ball
screw directly on the rack.  Peak current draw is high but of short
duration.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>