exhaust system idea

James Weiler james at brc.ubc.ca
Sun Mar 14 21:49:25 GMT 1999

Thank you jim!! Yes that's what I meant, but perhaps a second pipe with
no muffler was not such a great idea sue to legall issues.  So I suggest
a partial muffler instead of none.  This gives the benefit of variable
back presure for optimal flow rates at various RPMs.

Anybody got a good refrence for muffler design?
thanks,
jw