4 cyl big block!

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Mon Mar 15 13:04:35 GMT 1999

> Fred, I don't think there's a lake in New England big enough for you.
> Shannen

LOL.

I used to own a seadoo water skiing boat which a friend and
I "modified".  It had a small inboard originally, which we
cut into the boat and re-bonded fiberglass to make it
stronger, as we needed to open up the back to facilitate a
larger motor.  I lucked out and bought a 8 cyl ford-based
mercruiser, which was shoved in.  Used to use it exclusively
in Greenwood Lake area on the Greenwood Lake NY/WestMilford
NJ border.  Until I was kicked out for making huge wakes on
a fishing lake.  Was a big lake, and my water skiing friends
liked skiing on the wakes. Purpose of wakes, right?

However the fishermen along the lake sides in canoes weren't
appreciative, though we made every reasonable attempt to
stay in the middle of the lake as to avoid tipping anyone
over.

Those were the days :)

--
Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

http://www.xephic.dynip.com
1993 Superchaged Lincoln Continental
1989 500cid Turbocharged HWMMV
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab (soon to be twin turbo 440)
2000 Buick GTP (twin turbo V6)