More stuff on swapping a 4L60e for a 4L80e

steve ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Mon Mar 15 15:58:04 GMT 1999

> Finding the original BJYM code will be a task, but I can upload my current
> config asap -- just tell me where.  Also, not sure if I should post the
> MasterTune sw or not?  (good/bad?)  I paid nearly $600 for it, and if
> someone could help modify it so it will do 4L80e stuff, I'd be more than
> happy to upload it.

Go ahead and upload bins to the efi332 incoming directory via anonymous
ftp.  Give it a descriptive filename and then send a note to the list
with both the filename and a description of what it is.
efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu is the machine.

As far as copying the mastertune software, it's up to you but ->don't<-
upload it to the ftp site.  We've already gotten in trouble with an
Australian company that found a copy of their stuff on our ftp site.
Too much trouble like that and OSU may decide to pull the plug.  What
ECM does your truck use?

--steve

--
Steve Ravet